Heel Poppin'


So. Today is not only the day my Golden Year ends and 28 {gosh somehow that just seems so old} begins, it's also my 2nd blogiversary. Street Lily is a whooping 2 years old. I was hoping to do some cutesy little birthday type of post, but you know, Christmas and travels plus a 8-5 don't really give a girl excess time. So just a normal post up today. I bought a planner yesterday for the first time since college, so maybe next year it will happen.
 
(Stripped Shirt Madewell (similar), Tilda Top J.Crew, Pants J.Crew, Boots Old Navy, Earrings J.Crew)
One thing Molly and I have alway talked about is how many pictures we put up.  One of my favorite bloggers only puts up two pictues every post.  Molly and I laugh at ourselves for putting up multiple images.  I always ask Kell which one I should delete "this one or this one?".  This is one of those posts where I just can't decide so you are bombarded with pictues of this simple, patriotic outfit. 
'Merica.

3 comments:

Thanks for the love!