Kate Weinstein Photo Sesh

 Quite a while ago Kate {of Kate Weinstien Photo} arranged a photo shoot with Kellen and I.  We had it all planned out {I even bought make-up, seriously, it's been since I was a Freshmen in high school when I was wearing a thick strip of white eye liner} and go figure, it started raining.  Raining and 40 degree weather isn't exactly my favorite combo...  However, these photos turned out AMAZING.  Kate is such a pro.  My favorite part is that she actually used film to shoot with. SO. COOL.
Kate just set up her website and had her first blog post last week.  Be sure to stop by her blog and see all the photos she took of us {and hear about Kellen and my story!}. 
If you're looking for a photographer for a wedding, engagement, or really anything - she's taken blog pics before for me as well, Kate is your girl.  She has great posing ideas and is just the sweetest thing ever.  Never once have I felt weird in front of her camera, she just has the nicest demeanor and loosens you right up.

Here are a few other posts she's shot for me.  Here, here, here, and here.

6 comments:

  1. Love love love!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so darling! she did an amazing job.

    xo, lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie!
    I found you through Molly`s blog and I adore these pictures. Really cute. Check out my blog sometime or let`s meet to chat! I am from Germany but living in Cedarburg and also have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures turned out beautiful! I love your white dress, you guys look incredible.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!