Monday Velvet

 Monday's after vaca are officially the worst.  Especially when you're thrown back into tundra-like temperatures after laying on a beach.  Brutal.  At least I got to wear this velvet little top without a layer under it once this season.  Also slightly dying over these little kicks I found at Forever21...  Not dying over - this bag.  The handle ripped 20 minutes into the airport line.  I guess that's what I get for a cheap thrill.  But it was so cute for the pictures.  Shoot.
(Shirt F21, Jeans Nordstrom, Shoes F21, Necklace Anthropologie, Earrings Macy's, Bag F21, Sunnies F21)

 Since it IS a Monday after vaca - I really don't have much to say except, "I'll have a triple shot, please and thank you". 

Oh - and shout out to my sister in law Kyndle and Alex for the great jewelry in the post.  Those girls know how to pick out gems.

6 comments:

  1. Your leopard print shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! That shirt is so cute and I love the shoes!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. daaang girl! that cali sun looks good on you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that velvet blouse and great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was like "not dying over this bag? but its so cute" and then I kept on reading.... lol It was really cute though :P

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!