Quick Snap

 Here I am.  Back in front of the garage, but I kind of love it.  It has a rustic feel and really makes the colors pop.  There is something about Kellen taking my pics.  No one makes me laugh like him.  And although he takes pictures rapid fire, they usually turn out really well.  He's got skillzzz.
{I had to work at J.Crew for the first time in ages so yes, J.Crew threw up on this post}
(Sweatshirt J.Crew, Turtleneck J.Crew, Jeans J.Crew, Boots Old Navy, Earrings J.Crew, Sunnies H&M)

Yesterday was so snowy and cold and I just couldn't get myself to leave the house for church.  So I snuggled up on my cough and pulled up Pastor Mark Driscoll from Mars Hill Church.  I have been on a Tim Keller kick for a while and haven't listened to Mark recently and was just exactly what I needed.  Sometimes I still revert to my legalistic ways and start to feel uber guilty for not actually getting up off my couch and going to church, however this message was clearly for me at that moment in time.  At the end, Mark got fired up {as he happens to do almost weekly} about what a great King we serve.  To be honest, I think that's what I miss most about Mars.  Mark getting fired up.  Hearing someone yell and shout about what an amazing God they serve...  it gets in your heart.  In your bones.  Makes me as excited as he is.  We need that.  We need to get excited for God on a consistent basis.  To realize we serve Someone awesome, and what a privilege that is.  Loved it.

3 comments:

  1. The colors do pop, you look like you are a ton of fun, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are amazing! I'm not usually a fan of coloured denim but you wear those really well!
    www.kathjam.blogspot.com
    KJ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so so pretty and chic! Such a bright, vivid outfit! Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!