Spec-tacular

Wanna know a secret?  Kellen picked this outfit out.  I was sitting on the bed, annoyed and frusterated with having to go to work the next day {oh, rough life} and tired of my closet.  He walked into my closet and started throwing options at me.  This is what the style genius came up with.  Although he really wanted me to nix the blazer - go for the all white top - however, he apparently doesn't know how cold taking pictures outside in 20 degree weather is...
(Blazer H&M, Tee H&M, Camo Old Navy, Shoes Payless, Necklace Forever21, Glasses Urban Outfitters)

This outfit is seriously from the vault.  All of it is at least two years old {bare minimum}.  Just getting that cost per wear up, you know.  But I really have been considering buying more classic neutrals as opposed to my usual trendy, poppy things lately.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I will always cave on those crazy pieces occasionally, but I really need to up my basics game.  Invest in good, solid pieces that will last and carry me from outfit to outfit.  Like this blazer and tee.  Woot woot.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing look :-)
    Love it!
    Xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants! Great look!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers! They look really great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!