Twinkle Twinkle


My Christmas Eve is shaping up about like it does in Home Alone - where they're running late to the airport and just throwing things in bags.  It's all going to be so worth it for 80 degree weather in sunny SoCal.  Hello.  And yes, I specifically prayed it'd be 80 on my birthday.
 (Button-Up J.Crew, Turtleneck J.Crew, Skirt J.Crew, Tights J.Crew, Boots Old Navy, Necklace J.Crew)


I just really want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  My readers mean so much to me {that's you}.  Thank you for reading and for encouraging me along the way.  Ya'll are wonderful.
Much joy and laughter and love to you and yours.
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN SOCAL! (I know you will.) Funny -- here I am living in SoCal, wishing I had a white, snow-filled Christmas. (The grass is always greener/the snow is always whiter...) And your outfit, as per usual, is A+.

    Also, I just read your last post about the self-doubt and insecurity culminating to doubts about blogging. I am riiiiight there with you. I constantly wonder how people view my constant Instagramming/hashtagging/posting photos of outfits and worry about that view being a negative one. But you know what? Blogging and social media, etc., is simply a vehicle of expressing yourself. You like fashion. You like running/working out (which is even more of a good thing, since it is bettering your health!). Neither of these actions are ill-intentioned nor meant to hurt others; they're simply creative and possibly stress-relieving/outside-of-work outlets.

    What's more, whether people realize it or not, blogging takes work. It's an extra item to a possibly already lengthy to-do list, so it takes time (that can really add up) and dedication. I think if anything, it warrants respect.

    Anyway, I'm rambling because your vignette hit close to home, haha.

    Merry Christmas! Enjoy your travels.

    xo, Valerie @ Lily on Fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  2. good outfit <3
    new follower
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! It means so much!
    Love this look! Now following you via GFC! :)

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable holiday outfit! Love how you made that skirt casual. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Xo, Amanda

    www.theamandakathryn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!