Classic Rockstar

 It seems that recently, I've had a bit of a love for a little black dress and denim combo.  What can I say, classic and somehow rockstar {especially when drinking an iced americano in single digit degree weather}.  I've been DYING for a denim vest for oh, I don't know, two years.  I've been trying to time it perfect to get my discount on it at J.Crew, but I keep epicly failing.  Then, miracle of all miracles, I saw this little cutie on sale at Madewell.  With an extra 40% off.  Plus a gift card.  Who says no to those things?  Not this lady, that's for sure.
(Dress H&M, Vest Madewell, Shoes Target, Necklaces F21 and H&M, Sunnies F21)

Speaking of deals and steals... this dress is also on mega sale now... $8.95 people.  Hello, yes.  However, I know that if you're like me, you are so ready for spring {this dress will be killer in that season too, promise}, but I cannot stand looking at sale anymore.  No more sweaters.  No more cords and scarves.  I'm ready for some flouncy skirts and pastels and floral.  I'm proud to say I have bought zero clothing yet in January.  That is a big deal.  Just ask Kellen.

6 comments:

  1. your photos are looking great! and i'm super impressed that you withstood the cold to get some good pictures of your outfit :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress!

    xo, Brikena
    www.jarofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace! I'm always on the prowl for a good bib style!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this casual and cool look!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is what dreams are made of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit! Love everything about it, might have to recreate this look very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!