Desperate Times

 Mmmm, so I as I mentioned... silk under a sweater.  Can't stop, won't stop.  These pics were actually from a couple weeks ago, I just haven't gotten to posting them yet.  Since them, I actually got rid of this silk shirt.  Part of me is still quite sad about that.  It really was the perfect shirt.  That always happens to me.  I don't wear something but as soon as it's gone, I think of a hundred different outfits. Shoot.
(Sweater H&M, Shirt J.Crew, Jeans Urban Outfitters, Boots Old Navy, Earrings J.Crew)

Nothing like photo shoots in a snowstorm right?  Right.  People don't look at you like you're crazy at all.  Recently I've been trying to rock as much neon as possibly.  It really does just brighten me up a bit.  Desperate times call for desperate measures which means I may be investing in more neon.  Truth.

3 comments:

  1. you look SO adorable julie! love the earrings, and i know i've said it before but your photos are looking awesome :) that camera was definitely a good investment for your hubs!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you are just THE cutest - I want to put you in my pocket! I also have that silk shirt, and sometimes I have such an issue finding things to wear it with!

    Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those earrings! Guess you "need" to go buy another silk blouse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!