Excuse Me

 I don't know about you, but I'm getting that spring itch.  Where all I can think about is florals, pastels and sun.  Where all you need is a denim jacket and you're good to go {not a knee-length poofy coat, gloves, scarves, hat and snow tromping boots}.  This was a summoning to spring. Please get here as soon as you possibly can.  I want to wear these tights more.  Thank you.
(Jacket J.Crew, Dress J.Crew, Tee J.Crew, Tights T.J. Maxx, Shoes F21, Necklace Anthropologie, Glasses Urban Outfitters)

My ever adorable mother-in-law gave me these tights for Christmas; she has a knack for finding sweet floral printed tights and mailing them to me {I wore a pair this past fall HERE}.  I couldn't be more happy with that talent of hers, especially in seasons such as this where black and gray tend to dominate.  Bring on the peppy pink.  And I can't tell you how many older men commented on these things...  One dirty old man asked to touch them to see if it was embroidered in.  Mmmhum, sir.
So.  Avoid old men when wearing floral tights.  Noted.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i can't believe that man asked to touch your tights! what a creep.
    it's funny...i have an indigo coat from jcrew that always ends up getting at least 10-15 comments from strange men. florals and purple, who knew?

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Kelly and I were just having a conversation how we dress inappropriately with each season. Like in the Summer, we want to wear sweaters. In the winter, we want to wear tank tops. It's so backwards! Too funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha no way did someone (a dirty old man at that) ask if he could touch your tights. that's hilarious and also shudder-inducing. you look so adorable! i think my favorite aspect of your styling is your boldness and ability to introduce vibrant color in winter wear.

    xx, valerie @ lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't WAIT for spring. the weather down here has been sooooo good... basically spring like. lol.
    also, EW to that man lol.

    you're such a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!