Non-Stop Tux

But really.  There is just nothing like this J.Crew Tuxedo Sweatshirt.  I just keep coming back to it.  And as much as I want to pair it with bright colors {like here}, black just really seems to be best on the bottom {like here}.  Throw in a few bright gems - a girl is truly set to rule a Monday.
 
(Sweatshirt J.Crew, Skirt H&M, Tights T.J. Maxx, Boots Old Navy, Necklace J.Crew Factory, Sunnies F21)

I don't know about you, but the winter blues have really started to hit me.  Last week was absolutely brutal.  It was just a long, hard week at work and I *might have* almost started crying when, on the treadmill,  I saw a highlight from the 109 degree Australian Open.  I want to be warm so bad {and in Australia, really} I can almost feel it.  It's to the point where I might surprise Kell with a very impulsive hit to the credit card and a tropical vaca.  I'm not even kidding.

4 comments:

  1. Australia sounds amazing! Except their spider situation haha. Daylight savings returns on March 9th--so not too much longer! And I loooove this sweatshirt--who knew they could be so classy?!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your outfit, totally agree with the warm weather.. I'm definitely missing it!
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweatshirt is totally adorable! Love how you styled it, too. Such a classy and sophisticated look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!