Fake It 'Till Ya Make It

Now that it's February, I feel the need to start wearing more pop-y colors.  More reds, corals, pinks... you know, V-day and all that.  But to be honest, I'm so pumped about that.  January is easily my least favorite month of the year.  Blah-fest.  So here's to neon, pops of color and wearing clothes I totally freeze in, but shoot, I'm just sick of layering and socks.  Take that winter.
(Tee Urban Outfitters, Blazer H&M, Pants J.Crew, Shoes Payless, Sunnies H&M, Watch Michael Kors, Bracelets Madewell/J.Crew)

Seriously.  I've been dying to be warm.  I've been #TBT-ing my past tropical trips on Instagram {@julie_cottrell}, stalking people on tropical trips {why is everyone in Playa Del Carmen!?  Luckies...}, wearing reflective sunnies and bright colors, I even started tanning. Frequently.  All December I think I used my monthly tanning pass once.  The past couple weeks I've quadrupled that.  And then some - and I don't even care.  What are you tricks for getting through the crazy winter?  Please do share.  I'm dying over here.

11 comments:

  1. Brr. how the heck are you not cold (while taking these pics)?!?!
    ahh tanning.. i haven't gone in so long and i so want to now that you mention it. i'm so pale!

    xo, Brikena
    www.jarofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! love the pants!!! and I wish I could share a trick on making it through winter.. but not so much of that down here in Florida, lol. I wish!!! Let's trade places :D

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Please!!! House swap! I've been praying for a tropical vaca ;)

      Delete
  3. What great photos, fab outfit!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore the pants, such a nice color!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so inspiring! Love the outfit.

    http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog, would you like to follow each other via GFC? :) If so, please let me know and I'll follow back immediately ;) I'm waiting for you on my blog! :)

    http://nuncaesdemasiadorosa-mariaexojo.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/basics-mix.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!