Red, Gold and Blue


Just in case you were wondering how big today is, let me tell you.  Two great things start today: New York Fashion Week and the Olympics.  Seriously, the best of both my worlds.  I thought I'd wear a little blue, red and gold on the blog to commemorate the Olympics - U.S.A, U.S.A!  And I'll be stalking all of my favorite bloggers to see what they're seeing in NYC - a sneak peak into next Fall at the tents.  Oh the excitement - pardon me if I don't get too much done today or tomorrow...
(Sweater F21, Shirt J.Crew, Pants J.Crew, Shoes F21, Necklace J.Crew, Ring gifted, Phone Case Madewell)

 This sweater was probably my biggest score of the season.  I saw it at Forever21 before Thanksgiving, but told myself I wouldn't buy it yet - Black Friday sales were coming {it's Forever21, I know, right}.  But last weekend Kellen and I ventured to the mall out of boredom and found this little fella for $18.99.  Good things come to those who wait?  Sure.  Needless to say, I was pretty pumped.  Best part - it's the most cozy thing EVER and with highs in single digits - it's justified.

But really, how excited are you for the Opening Ceremony!?!?

6 comments:

  1. Cute smile!! :D
    You look great!

    http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red touch, is so charming!!!giuly
    www.thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute sweater! and the fact it was under $20...awesome.
    love the olympics, i am pretty much not leaving the ouse for the next few weeks :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you always score such amazing items at cheaper prices! love it. the shoes + the necklace add the perfect pops of color. lovely as always!

    xx, valerie @ lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so looking forward to the olympics as well :)
    love love love your outfit! especially the print on the sweater and the pop of color with the stunning necklace, youre so beautiful! just found your blog and i love it! wanna follow each other? let me know :)

    www.ironyofashi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!