Taste The Rainbow

Ah top of the morning to you!  Tell me real quick, what do you think of the new look of Street Lily!?  A long time friend of mine totally reworked it for me- totally putting up with me and my confusion.  So many times I so wish I was a graphic designer and even knew code {who knew I'd EVER say that!?}.  But seriously.  Nathaniel Maddux is a pretty rad dude.  When we were in high school he was always a creative, music guy.  Now he's totally turned into a creative machine thriving in the Pacific Northwest.  Check out his production blog http://nathanielmaddux.com/blog/.  Seriously such cool stuff - and all you chicas getting hitched this spring/summer - he does amazing wedding films.  Mmmhum.
(Dress Urban Outfitters, Cardi Madewell, Boots Thrifted, Tights J.Crew, Scarf Aerie, Earrings J.Crew)

This was by far my most favorite outfit last week.  It was just so bright and so fun.  Recently I've just been so bored with all my pants, as they have been on constant rotation due to ridiculously cold temperatures.  Last Wednesday I was just craving some swing-y skirts so I layered up under this little dress and wa-la.  Happy girl.  I guess it's the little things that really get me through these cold times.

13 comments:

  1. so pretty! i love the purple and red combo with the fur! stunning!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I haven't been here in a while and you've changed everything!! Well, apparently Nathaniel did.:) It looks great, babe. And I checked out his site and a couple of his videos, they're so pretty!!! I'm sure he has a lot of happy customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. julie your new blog looks SO good! i also have to tell you that i love how you always smile in your photos. i know a lot of fashion bloggers like to give the 'model' face, but honestly it is impossible not to be happy seeing that beautiful grin of yours :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these colors. I'm hating Winter right now! Heck, I always do! I really enjoy your blog posts.
    I just started blogging. I hope you'll check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the layout! and these photos... beautiful! you're such a cutie :)

    xo, Brikena
    www.jarofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that red dress -- AND THE NEW BLOG LAYOUT! Way to go, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carinissima complimenti :-*
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing. I love your snood and the color combination.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf is amazing! i love the fun bright colors against the white snow! great look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVVVVEEEE you in color..err...you should do it more often!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this mix of colors, so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!