Hot Bods


We all know I'm a sucker for comfort.  Especially on a Monday.  Dear reader, meet these amazing pajama-like pants.  I have seriously been drooling over them since I first spotted them in the spring J.Crew catalog in January.  They had actually had the same pants in darker colors last fall, and for some reason, I never pulled the trigger.  Come spring, no way could I say no.  {Best news ever?  They're on SALE.  Go grab your own here.}  I typically dress them up for work- toss in a heel- but this time around I just wanted a little floral tennis shoe.  Keep it easy, breezy and casual.
(Button-up Madewell, Denim Jacket J.Crew Factory, Pants J.Crew, Shoes H&M, Earrings Lizzibeth, Sunnies H&M)

Yesterday, Pastor Paul preached a great sermon about HOT Body Builders.  Really.  He was saying that people who help build the body of Christ - the church- must be Humble, Obedient and Teachable .  Only later on did he realize the acronym of the three points turned it into HOT bodies - in church {haha}.  But really, I love this.  I will never forget this sermon and it's key principals - all three of which I desperately want to be - but all too often fall short.  I want so badly to be teachable, but I tend to be one of those people who really get their feathers ruffled if someone tells me I'm doing something wrong.  Ahem, that pride thing.  And obedience...  well let's just say I don't like being told what to do.  By anybody.  Ever.  One of the biggest prayers of my life has been for a soft heart.  I want {for me and my husband both} to be willing to do whatever we're called to do - whatever that looks like.  Being HOT has never meant so much before.  Something to really think about when I'm getting dressed every morning.  
{Oh, see how I did that right there? Psshh, mmmhum.}  But really.

5 comments:

  1. haha i want to meet your ur pastor...that is awesome! secondly i love those pants...the color is fab and they look super comfy too :)

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belli gli occhiali e la giacca di jeans :-)
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super comfy! Thanks for always tying this back to your faith <3

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!