March?


Well, well, welcome March.  I couldn't be more glad to see you.  Thank heavens we made it through the roughest months of the year, woot woot!  I desperately wanted to wear some green for my first post in March, however the single digits just Won't. Let. Me.  Soon.  Until then- pile on the cozy sweaters, tucked in pencil skirts with the ever-present set of tights.  I will say, a pair of white tights is one easy way to spring-up your winter wear.  Something about it just makes it all feel fresh.  Or maybe that the new mules I've been obsessed with forever?  Either way.  Fresh.
 (Sweater H&M, Shirt J.Crew, Skirt J.Crew, Shoes DSW, Necklace J.Crew, Tights T.J. Maxx)

This past weekend was a bit of a go-go-go type of weekend.  To slow it down a bit Kellen and I ditched church and spent the morning noshing eggs and reading on the couch.  I've said it before, I'll say it again, once in a while actually resting {as in not leaving your couch/bed} and soul-searching on a Sunday is more refreshing than heading out to church.  I mean, actually going to church is one of my favorite parts of the week and nothing will ever replace that, but sometimes just sitting and being is just what I really need.  I actually read back through some old journals from when Kell and I had just got engaged and found out we'd be moving to Milwaukee.  Such a huge life change, all at once.  Reading over how God totally orchestrated all of that and absolutly provided for every need {and much more} that we had, brought me to tears.  What a great God we have.  He takes care of EVERYTHING.  It's so good to be reminded how He has totally worked and moved in our lives before and to know that He will 100% do it again and again.  #Mindblown




6 comments:

  1. this look is so so cute julie! seriously loving all of the textures, patterns, color, and of course those adorable booties. also, i just wanted to let you know i tagged you as one of my favorite blogs for the liebster award on my blog today :) i have absolutely loved seeing how your blog has progressed {yay for gorgeous photos and an awesome new layout} and can't wait to continue following along this year. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to the mules! The fit looks much cuter than the Target pair!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this outfit!! Loving the colours, textures and accessories:) x Wieteke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chunky sweater & necklace! I did the same thing this Sunday - totally relaxed & stayed in and it was fantastic!

    whatsarahknows

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love this look! u look beautiful in this large chunky sweater and i love the purple u added in with the skirt!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely photos - you look so happy and natural. And this look couldn't be any prettier! I just love the combination of the chunky knit sweater with the delicate necklace and feminine pencil skirt. Absolutely wonderful.
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!