Recess

 Sometimes taking blog pics with Molly, is basically like taking a recess.  That point in the day where you get to play outside with your friends from class {or work, in this case}.  Sometimes it is easily the best part of my day - just getting out of the work building and giggling with a pal.  Due to this, sometimes my photos are nothing but a big smile and squinty eyes. I mean, I'm 100% fine with that.
 (Sweater F21, Jumpsuit H&M, Shoes F21, Sunnies F21, Earrings J.Crew)

Recently I have been taking business casual very, very seriously.  Like boarder-line "is that really work appropriate" seriously.  I've just found myself lazy and so cold recently all I can really do is pull out yet another cozy sweater and layer it up.  I attempted to spice it up this week with a jumpsuit.  The only downside to a jumpsuit is going to the bathroom - especially when it's cold.  But let me tell you -worth the suffering.  One pieces will always be the biggest win in my book.  I just can't wait until I can wear this summer version.... ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!