9-5?

Recently I feel like I've gotten so lazy.  I'm just waiting for my boss, upon my arrival to work, to say, "Julie, go home and change.  This is not work appropriate."  Just waiting for it.  Needless to say, this could/should be categorized as 'weekend wear', but on a Monday.  Also due to my laziness, lack of blog posts...  There are just some weeks you really need to get serious about the couch and Friday Night Lights.  Sometimes unplugging just feels so good and so right.
(Shirt Urban Outfitters, Button Up J.Crew, Pants J.Crew, Shoes Forever21, Sunnies H&M)

Well, here's to another Monday.  Go get 'em tiger.  I will also give you a little teaser and say this is my last week at the Hudson.  There are bigger, better things headed the Cottrell's way and I cannot wait to fill you in.  Until then, one more week!

6 comments:

  1. perfect causal look! those high tops are so cool too btw :)

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! And excited to hear what's in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those kicks!
    looking forward to hearing your news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're able to get some rest! I'm feeling the same way and can't wait for the weekend when I'll have time to be lazy :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!