Denim And Lace For Days

 So, can you tell I'm back working that J.Crew more frequently?  Whenever I'm head to toe J.Crew, that's what it means.  This tank was actually one of the first pieces I ever bought {not including that 2 month stint in college when I was too hippie to ever be allow into, let alone hired to work there}.  To this day I still love it and manage to pull it out of the closet when I'm stumped.  I think that's what I love so much about J.Crew.  They are just so classic.  Give this outfit 5 years and chances are, it's still going to be in style {well maybe not the shoes and purse - but that's what Forever21 is for, hello}.
(ButtonUp J.Crew (similar), Tank J.Crew, Jeans J.Crew, Shoes F21, Bag F21)

And please pardon that last awkward pose...  Sometimes I just do not know what to do with my body.

I had a reader comment a bit ago asking me to let her know if I found a good devotional.  A few other people have said something along those lines as well, so I will just go ahead and recommend John MacAurther's Daily Bible.  Sometimes it can be a doozey if you don't have a ton of time to sit down and read {I will admit, I'm only on March 14th - I fall behind...}.  But when you do have time, I love it.  He makes you really see parallels between the Old and New Testament as well as tied in with the Psalms and Proverbs.  It's amazing really.  If you're looking for something a little less chunky - Oswald Chambers 'My Utmost for His Highest' will always be my number one.  The wisdom and truth coming out of that thing is like nothing else I've read before {other than the Bible, clearly}.  I also have an old-school King James version and it kind of makes me feel even smarter.  But don't worry, if you don't enjoy that - there are current versions of it as well as an online edition, so you can read it on the go. ;)  So there's that...  What are you reading?
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. How in the world do you pull off denim on denim?! Looks great girl!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!