#HappyGirl

 I don't know about you, but I tend to hashtag (#)happygirl a bunch.  The day I wore this, it should have been in all capitols.  Followed by #truth.  There's something about a sunny day, neon and sandals that just sets the happy meter to 'off the scale'.  I'm all for skipping spring and jumping right into summer.  This little winner of a kimono helps me get there.  Speaking of...  I've been searching for the perfect kimono for a while know.  It's such a good layer/transition piece.  A couple weeks ago we got our first ever Nordstrom in the whole state of Wisconsin.  Best news.  It's a Rack and it's literally 10 minutes from my house.  I was invited to the opening and let me tell you - Wisconsinites have been waiting ages for this.  The place was SLAMMED.  The only reason I waited twenty minutes to try stuff on was due to waiters walking up and down the line with appetizers.  Hello mini-tacos!  That is what I call prime shopping.
 
 (Dress H&M, Kimono Nordstrom Rack, Sandals Crown Vintage, Sunnies H&M)

I also happened to have a doctors appointment the day I wore this {hence the neon pink band-aid making a small appearance on my finger - sorry, not a neon ring, ha}.  The receptionist asked me if I had to work after, to which I answered yes.  She goes "Well you must be the best dressed in the office!" - I knew I always loved that lady.  I'm going to take that compliment and run with it.  She knows how to make a girls day.  So needless to say, this was the best day of my week.  Sun, neon, sandals, compliments.  #cloudnine

6 comments:

  1. so cute i love this colorful kimono! and u definitely look like #happygirl :)

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to trek over to mke to head to Nordstrom Rack, ASAP! I love this outfit -- wish I could pull that vibrant of a pattern off. #ijustwearalotofbasics

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, aren't you just the cutest thing ever. love the kimono!

    xx, valerie @ lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nordstrom Rack is the best store ever!!!! I'm in love with your neon!!! Love the whole look!

    Julietsthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!

    www.hugswishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!