I Love My...

Clearly I love this camo jacket-  I haven't stopped wearing it since it started consistently hitting the 50s.  It's perfect for spring layering.  The other night Kellen and I met another couple in downtown 'Tosa for dinner at Le Reve.  The Village, as the locals call it, is just presh.  The day Kell and I decided to live in MKE, we had lunch on a bridge over a little creek by a set of train tracks.  It was just so quaint we knew we had to live here.  So here we are, finally snapping pictures on those train tracks.  Kellen was pretty pumped about playing photographer.  He did pretty epic, in my opinion.
 
(Jacket Urban Outfitters, Sweater J.Crew, Jeans Urban Outfitters, Shoes Chinese Laundry, Necklace J.Crew, Sunnies H&M)

I love this sweater, let me count the ways...  It's the summer {linen version} of J.Crew's swing sweater from last fall.  So naturally, I had to scoop one up quick since I knew how much I wore the swing sweater {here, here, here}.  Want to know my other date night secret for my hair?  I recently purchased some sea salt spray from Lush.  O.M.G.  I have ridiculously thin, limp hair and this gave me the va-va voom I needed for the night.  {And bedhead the next morning... LOVED it.}  The other bonus about this stuff is that it smells absolutely delish.  I didn't even use perfume.  Needless to say, I kind of felt like a babe.  Especially with Kellen grabbing my hand and walking me over a bridge in twilight.

4 comments:

  1. The Village is my favorite place to be in Tosa. Glad to hear you love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jacket! I love the camo print and leather sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo skills! Kudoz to the photographer! Love your camo jacket! I want!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!