Taking Me Back

 Excuse me while I rave real quick: IT'S GLADIATOR TIME AGAIN!  Seriously, I have an obsession with strappy, edgy sandals, and these little babies are the most recent to that {we won't talk about how long I stalked them before they finally went on sale...}.  In other outfit news - this is probably one of my most favorite outfits as of late.  Flow-y dress, denim vest, edgy shoe and I'm loving it.  The other things I love about this post - almost 80 degree weather and the lovely Molly who snapped these pics in 'Tosa Village.  #GirlTime
(Dress Urban Outfitters, Vest Madewell, Shoes DSW, Necklace F21, Sunnies H&M)

Yesterday I was in the kitchen whipping up some peanut butter balls {or buckeyes, depending on where you're from} for someone in the house who had a craving - and no, it wasn't me - and I decided to take my iTunes back a decade.  I somehow landed on the One Tree Hill Season 1 soundtrack.  Jimmy Eat World's 23 just really had me feeling it.  I was transported back to senior year of high school, when I would rush home from softball practice on Thursday nights to watch Payton's curls bounce around and torment Lucas {in the basement of course - the parents didn't technically approve that show ;)}.  Oh the good ole days.  Then to the college dorm room with my roommate Megan, where we'd jam to the soundtrack and watch endless episodes.  I love how music transports you and even brings back those same emotions.  Or maybe that's just the high school drama, ha.  Either way, I 100% give the CW props for their music game back in the day {even if by Season 4 of OTH, it was almost painfully embarrassing to watch - but hey, that'll happen}.

4 comments:

  1. um adorable! OBSESSED with those shoes!!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! How can you not love a great dress and gladiator sandals!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!