Go-To

Dressing in my normal clothes has gotten to be a challenge.  Everything is just fitting tighter.  This outfit seems to be my go-to.  I wear it at least once {who am I kidding - THREE} times a week.  These shorts I happened to buy pretty big, so they sit low and {three cheers} STILL FIT!  My button-ups don't quite button up any more and I couldn't just toss them to the side- they are the perfect light weight throw-over.  And somehow, I still feel cool.  Which is always a win win.
 (Shirt J.Crew, Linen Tee Arie, Shorts F21, Shoes Urban Outfitters, Sunnies H&M, Necklace F21)

Well the good news is- we finally made it to California.  I'm spending this week getting some quality time with my mom and in-laws in LA while Kellen is in DC for work.  It's been so great to hang out and well, work on my tan.  However, I am so antsy to just get into our new place.  I still feel like there is so much to do and can't quite 100% relax {although a day at the beach does have quite the perks}.  I'll go ahead and warn you that there may be a lack of posts next week...  Thanks for bearing with me and following along on this journey! 

3 comments:

Thanks for the love!