That Whole 'Missing Your Friend's Thing'...


 Way back when... before Kell and I left for San Diego, I meet up with some of the best blogger/boutique/photographer friends I've made in MKE.  We met at The National for lunch and naturally, a photo shoot ensued before we parted ways.  Molly and Kate had done a flower crown photo shoot before we meet for lunch and as I was oooh-ing and awe-ing over it, Molly plopped it on my head, so in essence Kate got two flower crown shoots that day.  I already miss those chicas and the 'fashion' {for lack of a better term} community we had.  True gems.
(Shirt J.Crew, Skirt H&M, Shoes DSW, Bag H&M)

Any time Kate snaps my pics, I could it as a great day.  She has seriously just gotten better and better since our first photoshoot.  If you don't follow her on Instagram - you really should.  Dreamy photos of beautiful people.  She never ceases to amaze me with her creativity and what she dreams up.  She even MADE this flower crown...  Seriously.  She's been adding to her portfolio like crazy, so be sure to check out her site - kateweinsteinphoto.com.  And if you're looking for a photographer for your wedding - my dear friends, she is more than willing to travel to places like Seattle and San Diego {I'm currently planning my scheme to get her out here to take photos of the babe when it comes}. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!