Taking It Down A Notch

So this is an epic blog fail.  I'm supposed to be bringing new content {aka outfits} to the table and I wore this dress on here like 6 posts ago...  I'll be honest with you, in my delicate state,  I wear the same five - maybe six outfits - on repeat.  I just cannot justify spending money on more maternity clothes when I only have three weeks left.  Since the last time I attempted to dress this dress up, I decided to take it down a notch.  Especially since I'm obsessed with these leopard slip-ons.  I was perusing Target looking for baby gear and somehow ended up in the shoe section trying these babies on.  Then they somehow ended up in my cart.  Ooops.
 (Dress Asos, Shoes Target, Bag F21, Necklace F21, Sunnies H&M, Earrings J.Crew, Ring Madewell)

 This past weekend a good 'ole Seattle pal came for a visit.  I love it when friends come to visit because it's an extra excuse to get out and explore the city.  Yesterday we ended up in North Park, easily one of my favorite neighborhoods.  It's been since the Milwaukee photo shooting days with Molly that I have taken to the streets to capture my #ootds.  It felt good to hit the streets again, although I know Kellen hated it.



5 comments:

Thanks for the love!