Perfect Boyfriend

  One thing I've always been obsessed with has been boyfriend jeans.  The pair I've had for years is very much oversized and I've been loving the swing towards the fitted boyfriend.  My whole pregnancy I was lusting after them, but refused to buy a maternity pair since I was so hot all the time.  Once CK popped out, finding the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans was high on my priority list.  This pair I found on sale at J.Crew fit amazingly {plus being on sale... hello} so I went for it.  Another thing I've been anxiously waiting for - a fall/winter that I could wear this top and not freeze.  Last winter I was SO in love with it - the tweed on the sleeves just kills me in the best way possible - but I only worn it once or twice because I had to layer things under it or get frostbite.  Thank you California for the wonderful opportunity to wear this shirt endlessly.  
{Speaking of tweed - I'm jonesing for this little tweed number this year}
 (Top J.Crew, Jeans J.Crew (similar), Shoes Matisse, Glasses Urban Outfitters (similar), Necklace F21 (similar), Earrings J.Crew(similar))

Isn't it funny how a little lipstick and heel can make you feel like a million bucks - even with greasy hair?  #Truth.

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!