2014 Recapped

This is always my most favorite post of the year.  Recapping my favorite outfits and moments of the past year.  2014 started out ridiculously cold {hello polar vortex} and a little off {pregnancy can make you pretty crabby when combined with said polar vortex} but there were some bright moments, such as this skittles outfit on a bleak winter day and a neon beanie + vintage puffy coat with pink in it, I mean...  At the beginning of the year I was working downtown Milwaukee in the same building as a blogger in crime, Molly, so we had plenty of opps to snap pictures of each other.  I will say the front half of the year was pretty hefty in blog content.  As I became more pregnant and ended up moving across the country, the post became less and less frequent - and a little more bumpy {pun intended}.  Back in MKE I was super blessed to be able to work with a few amazing photographers as well.  Kate Weinstein took dreamy, Kinfolk-y pictures of Kellen and I right before we left and then I was able to meet up with her in LA over the summer for a maternity photo shoot.  I also had the pleasure of meeting Quyen who did a little photo sesh with Molly and I in Go Geddit's rustic, urban office.  Those two girls... going places, I tell ya.  Collaborating with creatives and like-minded people was the highlight of Milwaukee blogging.   Out in Cali, Kellen is becoming a pro at shooting with Clement in his arms.  That's a loving husband, I'd be lost without him.

Having Clement was obviously the highlight of my year.  Our lives have changed so much in the past 365 days.  Living beach side, going dairy-free, figuring out this new mom role, snuggling and taking many walks with my squishy little butter ball, missing the great friendships I found in Milwaukee...  It's been a whirlwind, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Again, thank you so much for following along and encouraging/supporting me with kind words and constant affirmation.  I'm so excited to see what 2015 brings and how life will continue to change and grow me in all sorts of ways.   The past year has made me realize I'm stronger and more capable of things than I ever thought.  Hopefully that strength will continue to bloom in 2015.  Cheers to the new year!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome post! I love all of the styles, colors, poses and being on this year's journey with you!!! Many blessings for the coming year - can't wait to see what's to come - with His strength and guidance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!