My Boys In Blue

So I'm just that mom/wife that thinks the men in her life are the best and wants to tell the whole world...   But I mean, look at these dudes in their chambray and stripes.  So. Cute.  And I totally die over how great Kellen is with Clement, just melts my heart.  I cannot wait to see how Clement grows and matures and can't help but hope that he'll be just like his dad.  {And I mean yes, I kind of love  picking out outfits for 'lil CK - especially when he accidentally matches either Kell or me.}
Kellen:  Shirt J.Crew, Jeans Levi's, Shoes Sperry Top Sider, Hat Patagonia, Watch Timex, Watchstrap J.Crew
Clement: Shirt Target, Pants Target

Since going dairy free, Clement's demeanor has dramatically changed and it's only been a week {apparently it takes 5 weeks for things to clear out and kick in}.  This little man.  His smile and coos just kill me.  Also, that double chin.  He seriously has rolls for days.  Some nights when he wakes up at 1 or 2am and I'm weak with sleep - I can hardly hold him up, he just feels so heavy, so solid.  How the heck is he already 2 months old today!?  It feels like it's been ages yet just like yesterday that he joined the family.  Thankfully, things have also gotten a bit easier - now if only I could get my brain to fully function again...  However, there is no way I could do this without Kellen.  He is amazing.  He knows how much I love sleep and will take Clement for walks so I can catch some extra zzzzs {and returns with my caffeine fix - hello, #besthusbandever}.  He takes CK and calms him when I think I'm going to lose my mind and my ears are ringing from his screams.  I am so blessed to have such a man as a partner in this life with me.  Clement and I are the luckiest.



1 comment:

  1. Such awesome pics! Love the shirts on your boys and CK's pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!