Rips 'n Sneaks

Recently I've been all about sneakers.  How I have never owned a pair of chucks before in my life is beyond me.  I snagged these little guys off Shopbop a bit ago and have worn them every day since I got them in the mail.  The combo of ripped, black denim with Converse is basically a match made in heaven in my book.  Throw in some stripes and a simple necklace - done and done - out the door feeling somewhat trendy and put together.  Also, the ombre hair...  I cannot decide whether to grow it out or bleach it again.  Thoughts, opinions?  Until I can decide, it's ombre-ing out, ha.
(Shirt Madewell, Jeans Old Navy, Shoes Converse, Necklace F21, Sunnies F21)

This past weekend Kellen and I went up north a bit to the OC to house-sit for his parents.  It was seriously such a great little weekend getaway.  I got to catch up with Molly over dinner one night since she was in town for business {which was beyond great since we are literally in opposite corners of America now}.  Saturday Kell and I drove an hour to Pasadena to meet up with an old friend of his and get an Intelligentsia mocha.  Sunday we grabbed coffee and took CK on a hike.  I can't get over how lush California is in the winter!  I feel like the past three weeks have been non-stop go, go, go.  One friend asked me how I was doing with it and I realized that I've grown used to packing Clement up and going.  To the point that to not pack him up and going is almost worse.  We've gotten so used to constantly doing things that sometimes the days/weeks drag by if we don't have something on the calendar - something to look forward to.  I love Clement with all my heart but the kid requires attention pretty much non-stop.  If there's something else to entertain him - or get him outside {he is most content outside} - easy peasy.  So having the little help of activities or other people around is a big win these days.  Plus it's great watching Clement flirt with my girlfriends. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I am loving those jeans, girl!! Heading to Old Navy ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!