Family Themed Outtings

Since I can remember, Kellen and I have had a tendency to dress alike.  100% on accident.  Even when we were dating we'd show up in nearly matching outfits.  Now throw in Clement.  Somehow I always end up matching him.  So now we're THAT family.  This past Sunday we rolled into church all blue and gray and denim and chambray {and secretly I loved it}.  I could hear the eye rolls.   In other news, I feel like I haven't worn a head to toe J.Crew look since we left Milwaukee.  I was talking with another friend who moved here from the Northern Midwest and we can't get over how out of place our 'buttoned-up' looks feel out here.  And how out of place our booty denim shorts we've traded up for would be back in the Midwest.  But something about a pair of baggy boyfriend jeans and loose-fitting button-up felt just right even beach-side that particular day.  But Kell in a cardi - all day, every day if you ask me.
 
{Me: Button-Up J.Crew Factory, Blazer J.Crew, Jeans J.Crew, Shoes F21, Earrings Kate Spade, Glasses Urban Outfitters
Kell: Cardi H&M, Button-up J.Crew, Jeans J.Crew, Shoes Sperry, Belt J.Crew
Clement: All Old Navy}

I've been a little wa-wa on the blog scene recently.  In just a week and a half we had three different visitors.  Combine that with trying to make friends and an antsy almost 5 month old...  blogging tends to fall to the wayside.  However, I'm always day dreaming about new outfits and new ideas for content.  Somehow the energy to put those dreams into action is quite lacking.  Another thing I've been struggling with is what to say on here.  I feel like all I ever talk about is Clement and comparing SoCal style to Midwest style.  Again, wa-wa.  It's like my brain is on a one-track slo-mo setting.  Needless to say, I have writers block.  I promise a good topic next post.  Maybe something inspiring that will make you want to go out a bet a better person.  Psh, probably not, but here's to daydreaming!  And yes, in case you were wondering, Clement loves mean mugging.  He can ham it up with the best of them, but he's well rounded {pun intended} and has some serious shade-throwing skills.

1 comment:

  1. that last picture kills me! he's so serious! and don't worry...all moms talk about their babies. he's a cutie and deserves some blog time. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!