Nesting

A while ago Aubrea of gidANDains direct messaged me on instagram asking if I'd want to collaborate with her.  Little did I know how much I would fall in love with her work and that this necklace was EXACTLY what I have been looking for as a little 'mommy sentiment'.  You know - the whole, necklace-with-the-letter-of-your-baby's-name trend and all that.  I had my heart set on a necklace with a 'C', but once I got this little nest necklace in the mail, I knew it was 20 times better than that.  This little nest has the birth stones of Kellen, Clement and I all nestled in a little birds nest.  Crazy cute, right!?  And truth be told - I adore the color combo of our birth stones.  So three cheers to Aubrea {plus, hello, cool name woman} for crafting best way to represent my little family via necklace.  Hip Hip Hooray!
{Tee H&M, Pants J.Crew {similar}, Shoes DSW, Sunnies H&M}

Aubrea makes amazing variations of this little necklace adding in owl pendants or little roses into the nest.  She's very talented and does a whole slew of products.  Bracelets, necklaces, banners, garlands and even some Van deco.  Check out her site and be sure to follow her on Instagram for her most recent creations {and some pics of her adorbs little girl}.  Also, I'm 100% falling head over heels for peach this season.  I took a little shopping trip/keep-Clement-entertained with my mother in law the other day and found this little beauty of a tee at H&M {so obviously very affordable, yea!}.  I might have got a stripped one as well.  Ridiculously comfy and since I live in tees these days...  Done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!